- African Train Lodge - Unique accommodation
in a refurbished train, complete with swimming pool,
restaurant, pub & internet cage.
- Ambassador Hotel - Perched high above the
rocks overlooking the Atlantic coastline. A 69 room, 4 star
hotel, offering different categories of room. Facilities
include a swimming pool and free parking.
- Breakwater Lodge - Once a 19th century
prison, the hotel today provides accommodation in a setting
that looks out over the harbour and up onto Table
Lodge, Cape Town - At the Waterfront, the hotel has
views of Table Mountain and of the harbour. It offers good
value for money, its 300 bedrooms have either en-suite
bathrooms or shared shower facilities.
- Camps Bay Retreat - Located in the Glen
area overlooking Camps Bay.
Milner - Hotel situated in Tamboerskloof at the foot of
- Cape Town Lodge - Situated on the fringe
of Cape Town's CBD.
- Capetownhotels365 - Cape Town hotel and
- Casa Blanca - Cape Town - The airy
en-suite bedrooms are cool and comfortable. They have
balconies with sea and mountain views. The hotel has a mix
of antiques with quirky African touches. The atmosphere is
one of casual indulgence.
- The Constantia - Boutique hotel in
- Dolphin Beach Hotel - Situated on the
beachfront in Blouberg. Conference facilities
Boutique Hotel - Four star hotel for gay men and friends
set in a colonial mansion house.
- Grand Hotel - Contry Hotel Located 2 hours
from Cape Town in Robertson on the way to the Garden
- Greenways - Cape-dutch style privately
owned four star boutique hotel in Upper
- Hotel Graeme - Offers rooms and self
- The Last Word - Collection of homes
converted into boutique hotels in selected areas of Cape
Long Beach - Boutique Hotel in Kommetjie.
- O on
Kloof - Boutique Hotel in Bantry Bay.
- Park Inn Greenmarket Square Hotel - Hotel
in the business district of Cape Town. Near Waalburg
Conference Centre with executive boardroom, conference rooms
and an auditorium.
Estate Hotel - Paarl - Privately owned, Victorian style
hotel in wine lands. The manor house offers ten spacious,
individually decorated, double bedrooms all with en-suite
bathrooms. Each room is air conditioned and is equipped with
telephone and TV.
- Quayside Lodge - Simon's Town, Cape Town -
The hotel occupies a setting on the waterfront. 28 rooms,
six have mountain views and twenty two with sea views. A
fully equipped and serviced conference centre is
- Rutland Lodge - Contemporary boutique
hotel set in the Cape Town suburb of Oranjezight.
- Stillness Manor - Boutique manor and spa
on the slopes of the Steenberg Mountain in Tokai.
House Hotel - Cape Town - Situated in the city centre,
the four star bronze classified hotel offers the traveller
modern amenities,with the comfort and luxury of a private
club. All rooms have luxurious en-suite bathrooms with
- Villa Louise, Somerset West - Half an hour
from the city, facing False Bay and the Cape of Good Hope
with sea and mountain views. A very personal service is
offered like collection from airport, car hire and wine
Last update: 20:56 PT, Friday, March 2,